Friday, June 20, 2008
sophie's shots
Yesterday was Sophia's 8 week dr appointment which meant vacccines! It was so hard to watch her get stuck 5 times...H held her down and I sat and watched and both Sophia and I cried. Poor thing. She was extremely fussy the rest of the day but is much better today-thank goodness. I am NOT looking forward to her 4 month appointment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Oh! I hate those first 6 months for the shot thing, it seems so cruel, necessary, but cruel. They are laughing, smiling and being so cute and then we do that to them! How much did she weigh?
Oh, poor Sophie. Shots are so hard. My aunt leaves the room when her kids get their shots. Some shots are not as bad as others, so hopefully her second round won't be as difficult for her. Just keep looking forward to her 9 month check up. They don't need any shots at that visit!
Hey Anne, i'm so glad you're blogging now. I hate watching my kids get shots. I make Mike hold them too. Its really hard. :(
Wahooo Anne...You have joined the blogging clan!
We will have so much FUN seeing all the CUTE pictures of Sophie that you post.
Poor thing....those shots STINK!!
It always gets better!
I cried with Bree when she got her shots. In fact, I think I cried more than her! :)
Don't worry Anne, the shot thing doesn't get easier, after five kids, I still cry. Hope you are doing well being a mommy! I am sure you are a great one! We love and miss you!
I hate shots. They are the worst. I just feel so bad for the little ones. Hope she is doing better.
Yeah!! I just found your blog! I'm so excited that you joined the blogging world! I can't wait to see all the cute posts of Sophie! I love the pictures you had taken! So sweet!!
I am excited to see you blogging!! Put more posts up!! I want to know more.
Love you!
Anne, I cannot believe that I found you guys! It looks like you are doing great. Sophie is so beautiful. Good job guys! I hope that all is well with you.
Hey I'm Jordyn. I used to be in your ward but we recently moved to Tooele. I don't know if you remember my husband and I. we talked to you at the Christmas party.
I know what you mean. I cry when my son has his shots too. his last appointment was his forth month. I just can't stand to hear that cry of pain. it makes me feel like I'm in pain. Mother child connection is weird like that huh? Anyway have a good week!
First I must apologize for not getting to your blog sooner. I can't believe it has been since June that I've looked at anyone's blog - where did June go and here July is half over!
Your comments took me back 30 plus years ago when I began my life as a mother taking my first, second, third and fourth borns in turn for shots. I hated it. They'd be so happy and then with that needle came tears and cries of "how could you let them do that to me" kind of wail. It's a necessary "evil" though.
Sheila
Post a Comment