It's been over a month since i've posted! I am lame.but, with having a newborn in the house and not really knowing what i am doing, i think i'd like to have an excuse.
WEll, July in summary:
celebrated my birthday with dinner and a movie-we actually got to go out on a date without baby. we saw get smart, pretty funny but not like The Office funny
we blessed Sophia the first Sunday of the month, hyrum did a beautiful job.
and she turned three months old!!
my brother in law and their family came out here for a family vacation and we did lots of fun stuff! Visited the This is the Place Monument, went to Buffalo RAnch, and I taught the kids a tennis lesson. See pics above




7 comments:
Wow she is getting big. It was so fun holding her on Sunday. Her little giggle is so dang cute. She loves me. If you ever need a night away we are just down the street. We would love to help out.
Oh my goodness! Sophie is getting so big!!! She is darling & chubby! :) I love it, but hate it too cuz I can't see her & you guys. The tennis pic is cute with all the kids. You look great! XOXO
Can't believe that she's already three months old. It was talking to you at church today, glad she fell asleep for ya!!Looks like you had a fun July, have so much fun in Cali!!
What a CUTIE...I love her eyes in her 3 month picture!
Where is the Buffalo Ranch? I would love to take the kids there...It seems they would have a BLAST!
AHHH a date, I dont know if I remember what that is. I want to see Get Smart so bad. It looks really funny. And Sophie looks so cute!!!
First time I've had to check blogs. Good job. It has been a fun summer. I love the pics. Keep it up. Can't wait to see pics from your California trip.
Cute pictures Anne! You are doing so good with your blogspot! It is fun to keep in touch through the blogs since we don't get to see you all that much! Sophia is a cutie, can't wait for you guys to meet Hailey!
Becki Madsen
Post a Comment