Oh my gosh she is so big! I love the sunglasses in the last post! Thanks about my tooth haha. I'm actually gunna get a second opinion on that because that dentist told me I needed to have the vaneer completely replaced,but something tells me he was only saying that because he wanted 1,000 dollars...
Hey I'm trying to make my blog by invite only. Could you please send me an e-mail at JordynSingsForU@hotmail.com and identify yourself, so I can make my invite list! Thank you!
ANNE!!!! I am impressed. I gave up on your blog a while ago because I was the only one posting for you. I love all the pictures of Sophie. KP looks so cute in her uniform. It looks like it is about time to take more pictures!!! Can't wait to see you sometime this week.
10 comments:
too cute! I love when they start to show their personality!
Oh my gosh she is so big! I love the sunglasses in the last post! Thanks about my tooth haha. I'm actually gunna get a second opinion on that because that dentist told me I needed to have the vaneer completely replaced,but something tells me he was only saying that because he wanted 1,000 dollars...
Anyway I hope you are doing well!
Way cute! She is such a happy baby even when she's tired she tries so hard to be cheerful!
She is TOO CUTE!! I can't figure out who she looks like...I think she is just a really GOOD mix!
How cute, her grin is just from ear to ear. Its so cute.
Hi Anne! How are you guys? Your little girl is so adorable! I love her smile! How cute is that! :)
Anne
She is getting so big. Hope you guys have fun in vegas. Call us when you get back and we can get together.
Hey I'm trying to make my blog by invite only. Could you please send me an e-mail at
JordynSingsForU@hotmail.com
and identify yourself, so I can make my invite list! Thank you!
ANNE!!!! I am impressed. I gave up on your blog a while ago because I was the only one posting for you. I love all the pictures of Sophie. KP looks so cute in her uniform. It looks like it is about time to take more pictures!!! Can't wait to see you sometime this week.
Post a Comment