yes, well it has been a while. time gets away, right? we took a lovely trip to las vegas-Sophia's first! we took walks, went swimming, played with the dogs, etc. it was so nice to be back home. but i do realize it is HOT there. but i think i would trade the cold winters here for the hot summers there. call me crazy.
sophia is now rolling over, laughing (so cute), almost sitting up on her own, eating rice cereal (thanks dallas), and she continues to melt my heart. at the very beginning, time seemed to go by too slow-you know, when it was hard-now time seems to be flying by too fast. i love to watch her discover new things and play. that is what hyrum and i do at night now-we just watch her!
here's a couple of fun pics from vegas...




8 comments:
She is such a cute baby!
Wow, and she's growing up really fast, too.
Glad you had a fun time!
Yay! She is getting so big! That is an adorable outfit in the first picture! :)
How fun!! They change so fast huh? I'm so glad life is a little easier now. She is so dang cute.
She is so big! Thank you for sending us pictures!!! I love them! XOXO
She is so stikin cute!! I think I agree with you about having hot weather rather than the cold. I'm really sick of snow!! and winter hasnt even started yet :(
She's a DOLL!
Time flies and you soon find it's time for another...because you just miss that baby stage.
Why anyone misses the sleepless nights, the never ending crying and the emotional roller coaster beats me....But, you always find they are worth every bit of it!!
What a cutie! Isn't it fun to watch them grow! I still watch my kids grow, all six of them! It never gets old. Hope to see you soon!
I sure had fun watching Sophia the other day so you could participate in the humanitarian service project. I, too, had fun just "watching" her and getting to know her sweet personality and being bit by bit. Enjoy these days as they will fly by.
Post a Comment