Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sophia's First Trip



















We went to Huntington Beach a couple weeks ago for our annual Kingsley family vacation and we had a blast! I was pretty stressed about Sophia's first flight and how she'd do, but she was awesome. And turns out on our flight was one of my best sorority friends-she was the flight attendant! So fun to see her.












We stayed at a nice beachhouse with a pool-even though we were about 4 blocks from the beach, we didn't even go! We spent most of our time at the pool, walking around, and of course eating at the yummy restuarants nearby!












Sophia pretty much came with us everywhere we went...except on the bike rides-maybe next year, my sweet girl!












She turned four months old a few days after we got home...hard to believe how much she has grown! How is it possible to love her more every day?

11 comments:

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

What a fun vacation! I love Huntington Beach.

Happy Four Months, Sophia! You are so adorable!

Allison said...

You guys are such a cute family! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm jealous :)

Kara said...

So glad the flight went good for you! Glad you had so much fun! I can't believe she's four months, and so dang cutE!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Glad to hear the flight went well. Vacations seem to be more relaxing when the flight starts out smooth!
Happy 4th Sophia!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!

The Dabo's said...

Four months old, wow time fly's. Our babies won't be too far apart in age, that will be fun.

Laura said...

I love her month day picture! Soooo cute!

RaCHeL said...

Oh my goodness! Sophie is sooooo cute & big! :) I love the pic with her sunglasses. What a beach babe! XOXO

Becki Madsen said...

Anne,
Glad you had a fun trip! Sophia is beautiful!

Becki

Sheila Madsen said...

Looks like your first vacation as a family with baby was a great success. What fun that the flight attendant was a friend! I loved the pic of Sophie in her sunglasses and you, Hy and Sophie in the pool. What fun and yes I can't believe she is 4 months already.

Jill said...

I knew she would do great!! But it's always stressful the first time. She is sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I Love my grandaughter. She is such a wonderful blessing. I miss her so much between visits. Kisses and Hugs to SOPHIE!!!