aw that is such a cute costume! Tanner's gunna be winnie the pooh. :)
So freakin cute! I love the pea pod costume! She sure does look cute in her headband. Watch the mail this week! ;) XOXOps It was so good to chat yesterday! I sure miss you!
Cute pictures! She is getting such a cute personality!! It was fun seeing you guys Friday night! We all need to get together more!
She is by far the cutest pea pod I've ever seen!!! But how do you get a pea pod from a vampire and a witch? It must be a Twilight thing. JK
She is getting so big! Tell her to send some of those rolls over here to my skinny winny Hailey! Hope you guys are doing well! We love and miss you!
The many faces of Sophia. I love them all - from Football Fan to Carrot Face to Model to cute as a pea in a pod! TOO, TOO CUTE!!
I'm glad you like it! I went to your friends blog to look at your pics from the singin! Very sassy! You look way cute!
POST SOMETHING! LOL! I need to see new pictures of your baby!
we just switched our blog address be sure to update it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
aw that is such a cute costume! Tanner's gunna be winnie the pooh. :)
So freakin cute! I love the pea pod costume! She sure does look cute in her headband. Watch the mail this week! ;) XOXO
ps It was so good to chat yesterday! I sure miss you!
Cute pictures! She is getting such a cute personality!! It was fun seeing you guys Friday night! We all need to get together more!
She is by far the cutest pea pod I've ever seen!!! But how do you get a pea pod from a vampire and a witch? It must be a Twilight thing. JK
She is getting so big! Tell her to send some of those rolls over here to my skinny winny Hailey! Hope you guys are doing well! We love and miss you!
The many faces of Sophia. I love them all - from Football Fan to Carrot Face to Model to cute as a pea in a pod! TOO, TOO CUTE!!
I'm glad you like it! I went to your friends blog to look at your pics from the singin! Very sassy! You look way cute!
POST SOMETHING! LOL! I need to see new pictures of your baby!
we just switched our blog address be sure to update it!
Post a Comment